Digital Leaders Week - Accessibility Webinar
21st June 2019
- Hosted at Online
- Starting at 13:00 - 14:00
Join us as part of Digital Leaders Week in the UK for this 1 hour webinar on Accessibility in Local Government
Accessibility - make it a part of your business function
Jack Niland, Accessibility Expert and UX Designer, Spacecraft
Friday 21st June, 1-2pm
For UK authorities, accessibility is no longer just important, it’s the law. Is your accessibility knowledge up to scratch in your teams? In this 1-hour session, Jack will deep-dive into all things accessible.
Things Jack will discuss:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 updates
- The UK Legislation and what that means for you
- How to communicate accessibility to your teams and make it mindset
- Tips and tools to help with your website's accessibility
- Question and Answers
We want to make sure that you are 100% clear on what you need to do in order to ensure your website is accessible for everyone.
For UK authorities, accessibility is no longer just important, it's the law.