We run regular scheduled webinars for the two of the Jadu Continuum platform components, Jadu CMS and Jadu XFP. Each webinar lasts for around 60 minutes.
- Friday 29th September 2017 at 10am
This webinar will last approximately 60 minutes, focusing on Jadu XFP, our enterprise data capture and transaction management system:
- Creating and publishing web forms using standard and custom form components
- Branching rules - using forms logic to shape the user journey
- Processing forms with built-in workflow
- Exporting form submissions data via email and to third-party systems
- Customer experience - filling out a form and viewing transaction history
- Data security, forms editor permissions and data retention
- Friday 6th October 2017 at 10am
This webinar will last approximately 60 minutes, and will focus on Jadu CMS, our enterprise web content management system:
- Creating and publishing web content
- CMS user permissions, content workflow and governance
- Building and deploying microsites
- Homepages, Widgets and extending CMS functionality
- Customer registration and delivering tailored content
- Responsive web design - delivering content on visitors' preferred devices
We just need a few details and your selected webinar date and time to register your place on a webinar. Places are limited, but we run webinars regularly so let us know if you need to see any of the products that make-up the Jadu Continuum platform sooner!
Further details will be sent prior to your selected webinar date.
This form, like all our online forms, is built with Jadu XForms Professional.