Your application will be assessed on how clearly you can describe how you meet what we’re looking for, as described below. Please provide a letter describing this, with your full CV.
Skills, experience and capabilities
- The ability to set, meet and deliver training targets
- Experience of working in commercial software development
- Experience of developing secure, scalable web software
- Working in a team
- Meeting deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- Taking responsibility for completing work to a high level of quality.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to make decisions.
- Source control
- An IT or Computer Science related degree
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Web security
- Software/Web performance
- Mobile development
- Database design and performance
- Test Driven Development
Job Perks and benefits
- Massive opportunity to learn and grow
- Private healthcare cover with Bupa
- MacBook Pro and all Apple hardware
- Outstanding and cool office environment with onsite parking
- Unlimited fresh ground Coffee
- Company-wide Slack integration
We are a CMS, Forms, Search and Mobile Web company with global headquarters in Leicester and offices in Chicago, USA and Australia. Recognised as one of the leading providers in this industry, Jadu are expanding both the business and the products to reach a global market. Jadu power some of the largest organisations in the world, reaching millions of users every day. With a rapidly expanding business, we are implementing systems in a wide range of sectors at an unprecedented rate both within the UK and our fast developing International client base.
If you are interested in doing the team, please apply now!
NOTE: WE do not accept agencies or workings from outside the European Union. You will need to be European resident only to apply for any permanent positions.
Jadu is an equal opportunities employer and Investor In People.