Jadu ePay - Services payment engine
Jadu ePay is a fully integrated ePayments management system that provides total control over ePayments and online billing for organisation's services.
Providing a 'shopping cart of services' to facilitate online service payments, billing and balance displays, Jadu ePay has been designed for integration with many leading back office systems to help organisations provide accessible (WAI AA compliant) means of payment 24/7.
The ePay module is managed from the Jadu Control Centre. Features include:
- Integration with back office CRM systems and leading payment merchants such as WorldPay and SECPay.
- Management of billed and billable items - services can be 'billed' (requiring reference number entry) or 'upon request' items.
- Publication of balances.
- Full control of accessible services that conform to eGMS and Dublin Core standards.
- Services can include fixed amounts or ranged payments.
- Full digit validation manager - check digit routine creation/maintenance. Test single check digits at a time, or bulk file upload in order to test proper setup for all your reference numbers, ensuring 100% accessibility of 'billed' payments.
- Quick find utility for viewing all related actions regarding a particular reference number with one click.
- Self-configuration of all fund/account numbers.
- Saved histories of payments stored in customer's account homepage.
- LGNL/IPSV categorised and fully joined-up with Jadu CMS (for government).
Jadu ePay is designed to provide your customers with a commerce-grade, secure facility that engenders trust. Along with provision of payment histories and receipts, Jadu ePay opens the door to provide your customers with a multitude of online payment facilities.