Jadu Platform Training
Do you know the full potential of the Jadu platform? Do you use these tools to full effect? Are your communications easy to understand?
Jadu provides a range of training and knowledge transfer workshops that offer essential learning and skills development to empower your organization to be self-sufficient in offering your customers the best possible web experiences.
Jadu learning services are available to organization's who are:
- Implementing the Jadu platform (Web manager and Content editor training)
- Upgrading their Jadu platform and need to better understand how to utilize new tools and functionality (Upgrade/refresher training)
- Seeking to refresh or restructure their online presence and information architecture or eager to make better use of tools available in their Jadu platform (Content workshop)
Web manager training
This course is designed for new Jadu webmasters (three days) or existing webmasters following an upgrade (one day) and provides all the skills necessary to manage the Jadu platform, covering:
- Publishing and navigation management
- Day-to-day system administration, design and deployment of Galaxies websites
- Creation of online forms data migration
- Workflow, statistical reporting, end user management and housekeeping
- New features, functionality and best practice
Duration: 3 days (new) or 1 day (upgrade refresher)
Content editor training
This half-day course is designed for new content editors and provides all the skills required for basic content management using Jadu CMS. The focus of the training covers core publishing functions, including:
- Standard content types such as web pages, news/event items and download files
- Associated functions such as use of images and workflow
- Best practice for content authoring
Duration: 1/2 day
The content workshop is designed to help you make the most effective use of your Jadu platform. A Jadu content expert will spend a day reviewing your website content and documenting any areas where the functionality of the Jadu CMS may be utilized more effectively to enhance your customer experience.
The reviewer will then spend a day on-site with your web team to analyze findings alongside practical demonstrations that may then be devolved to your content team.
Duration: 2 days (1 day audit, 1 day workshop)
Jadu's dedicated developer training - delivered by Jadu's software engineering team provides web developers and programmers with the knowledge and understanding to extend the functionality of their organization's Jadu platform through the development of new modules, widgets, gadgets, apps or integrations. Developers benefit from:
- Interaction with engineers who actually write and maintain the software
- Slides and code examples from the training
- Post-training access to a hosted development environment of the latest Jadu software
- Full documentation with copies of two Jadu published books: Design and build - a guide for web designers and developers; and Installation and Development - a guide for developers and system administrators